Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tinker Bell Teapot House Cake





























This was for my daughter's 3rd birthday. She loves everything Tinker Bell, so I opted to do the teapot house for her birthday. I really wanted to do the entire cake as the teapot house, but as I received order after order for other cakes, my plans for her cake changed and became less and less as I got more busy. Very pleased with how it turned out for not spending so much time on it. This is a strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting and filling. The Teapot house is made out of marshmallow fondant. Tinker Bell is made out of wax . . . she's a candle. Didn't have time to make her and I've tried before for another cake and she is really hard to make as she has really dainty features.

0 comments: